We appriciate your feedback 100%, bad or good. Every time we get a good review online we get emotional and we love that you took time out of your day to look for us and provide us a honest review
We also appriciate bad reviews, when sometimes unexpected inconviances happen within our business, that the customer feels like they need to speak their mind. It help us know what we should do next time to another client who request the same service or tasks or requirments. If they should be informed more of a topic of the cleaning to provide them the best experiance all depends on you and your feedback,
We always respond to our clients, to make sure they know they are valued and if you provide good or bad, we want you to know that we read it and we will try to do better every day!
We hope that every review helps our future clients to understand our services a little more. Sometimes not all the answers are answered online, which is best to call us and be informed of your service.
Sometimes its best if you inform a little more of your service on your reviews. Provide your subtotal, the amount of hours they took, how many cleaners, and how you felt talking with us and understanding our prices. The reviews are to help us get feedback from you and understand what we are doing wrong and what we are doing right. To spot the bad and keep pushing the good.
If you anticipate needing to change an appointment time, ideally, we would like a minimum of 24 hours in advance. We'll move your visit to another, more convenient time or if you wish, cancel it all together. We have a $35 fee charge
if you cancel or reschedule any appointment within less than our 24 hour notice requirment.
Credit or debit cards
We don't accept CHECKS
We offer 7% Discount if pre-pay 4 visit.
We offer 3% Discount with automatic payments
Payments must be above $120 for automatic payments to get a discount. Any lower means you recieved a discount to your service already.
Tidying and straightening up your home's rooms before the crew arrives
Pick up any important documents, bills and other papers, important documents such as insurance paperwork, bank statements or bills can be easily mistaken for trash.
Secure valuables such as jewelry, small electronics and loose cash.
Save your pets in a save room the room will not enter.
- Do you need water? Can you use next doors water?
- Do you offer Move in and outs deep cleaning?
Estimates are provided to you online, but if you require an estimate in person and you are not located in Stockton Ca there is a fee of $35.00 to provide you an estimate in person. The $35.00 fee will be discounted from your subtotal if you decide to choose us.
- How long do i have to book to schedule?
- Do you just clean the carpet or do you also do couches and beds?
- Do you need water and electricity?
- Do you vaccum the floor before you start?
- What do we need to do before you arrive?
- Can you move my couches or mattress from the bedroom?
- Do you need to be in a contract to get services?
- Can you work Monday - Sundays?
- Can you work nights and mornings?
- Are the estimates free?
- Do you provide a first time deep cleaning before basic recurring services?
- Do you provide discounts for first time deep cleanings and recurring serices?
- Can we get exclusive discounts for company employees for your general services?
- How can company employees get a exclusive discount?
- Do you provide invoices?
- Can you match another bid?
- Can i get a discount for getting recurring services?
- What can i do to prevent the city discount?
- Can you get discounts with other services you provide, if we have recurring cleaning?
- If an area wasn't finished what can i do?
- I would rather have the crew use my supplies what would happened?
- I would rather have my dogs free than put them outside.
- I get whatever i want with the hourly service?
- I would expect a full house deep cleaning to be done with 2 cleaners and 2 hours.
- Should i get a hourly service for my home?
- Does the price include the supplies?
- If I request for you to use a selected supply for my floors or my counters will you provide it?
- Can you match a price of another company?
- What is allowed in the hourly service?
- Will you take pictuees of my home?
- What is a flat rate?
- And why does it cost more than the hourly service?
- Why is your company, more expensive than others?
- I have more questions where can i search for them?